Our client is an international player in the aviation industry.
As a System Engineer you report to the ICT Infrastructure Lead. You are based at the clients office in Zaventem but will travel more or less 10% of your time.
For this position we are looking for a highly motivated professionals who loves a fast-paced environment and international contacts. Next to this you are a talent in communication and project management. You love a good challenge.
• Being responsible for the roll-out of (new) desktop applications supervision of migration processes and platforms using cloud and on-premise infrastructure
• Creating packages to install Office 365 and other corporate applications
• Designing, implementing and troubleshooting Active Directory, Azure AD, DHCP, Information Protection, etc.
• Taking ownership of the workplace environment ( SCCM, Intune, Windows 10)
• Creating automation and PowerShell scripts
• Taking up the role as hands-on project lead for workplace projects
• Creating documentation and keeping up with new technologies
• Consult and working closely with the suppliers of the software package as well as with the internal ICT team (2nd line support)
• Being able to share knowledge with your colleagues and participate in technical discussions
The ideal candidate...
• Typically has at least 5 years of experience in a consultancy or internal function in an international environment
• Communicates effectively with non-technical colleagues, customers, etc.
• Is customer oriented
• Is solution driven, and approachable
• Has proficient knowledge of Microsoft technologies (incl. SCCM, Intune, Windows 10)
• Has proficient knowledge of EMS (Azure AD, Intune, Information Protection), Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and other core Microsoft technologies
• Has strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with people from various backgrounds
• Is fluent in English and Dutch or French – spoken and written
• Competitive salary, including benefits such as: insurance, ecocheques, meal vouchers,…
• Training and personal improvement
• The opportunity to travel abroad and connect with foreign professionals