For our client and their IT department we are currently looking for a driven .NET Application Development Specialist to participate in global projects and play a leading role in extending the existing toolset, processes and framework used by the Application Development Team.
- As a Application Development Specialist you will take a leading role, demonstrating strong previous software engineering experience, while maintaining a technical overview of your projects.
- You provide guidance to more junior members of the team.
- You find solutions for technical challenges. You oversee and participate in the configuration and integration of commercial off-the-shelf solutions
- You will mainly work on backend applications that drive workflow, services and communications supporting our business users and clients.
- You take the lead in proposing and developing processes, toolset and framework to optimize efficiency of the AD team.
- You develop strong working relationships with local/global business users to ensure their requirements are being met.
- You will work in an international setting
- Bachelor or Master degree in IT.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Senior experience in .NET development
- Preferably in both packaged and custom developed applications.
- Assist our Architects in Solution Design.
- Object Oriented Development in .NET and MS SQL using Visual Studio
- Agile methodologies (DSDM, SAFe, SCRUM, …) is an asset.
- Enterprise Library, NuGet or WCF is an asset.
- ALM/DevOps tooling is an asset.
- Experience with Salesforce is an asset.
- You are sensitive to cultural differences and you enjoy working in a global, multi-location team.
- A challenging job in an international and growing enterprise.
- A dynamic, young and entrepreneurial company culture that values and stimulates initiative.
- A technologically mature working environment, using solid SDLC principles and agile methodologies.
- Competitive salary
- Car + fuel card
- Possibility to work from home
- The best insurance
Can this be your next challenge? Send me an email at: email@example.com